Tuesday, August 14, 2018

everyone's at least a little familiar with this, yes? haha.
one just hopes one doesn't keep floating in the blue there.


Chatting with some friends, not about my problems per se,
but theirs, actually sheds light on my own problems --
and I realise we're all the same to some extent.
We're all struggling about the same stuff.
I wonder if it's my knack of constantly seeing patterns,
or whether it's synchronicity or if that's one and the same thing --
but when I talk with my friends, it really seems like all the same stuff:

are we loved for who we are?
are we then able to love others?
who breaks the cycle of hurt first?



I will try my very, very best-est not to think negatively of anyone, ever.
Not to ever let it dash across my mind how I may fare better compared to others.
Someone who's a work-in-progress, is at least progressing,
and will best you in every way, anyway.

also, I think I'm finally understanding the difference between
perfectionism and excellence.
Excellence allows and in fact builds on failure and vulnerability.
Perfectionism is a failed state to begin with.
To think that you'll break apart by exposing your weaknesses and faults 
only hinders your path to excellence.


ganbatte, S!

No comments: