Monday, April 14, 2014

Just because!

This is Maki, who grows ever gorgeous (and has apparently learnt to sound good speaking in English!), and because it's Japan. I wonder if I will ever see you again, Nihon, much as I love you.




And these five guys who will go down in entertainment history as the best friends on tv ever.
(unless it's all orchestrated, of course, which would break hearts all over Japan and beyond)


---


There came one and knocked at the door of the Beloved. 
And a voice answered and said, 'Who is there?' 
The lover replied, 'It is I.' 
'Go hence,' returned the voice; 'there is no room within for thee and me.' 
Then came the lover a second time and knocked 
and again the voice demanded, 'Who is there?' 
He answered, 'It is thou. 
'Enter,' said the voice, 'for I am within.

— Jalal ad-Din Rumi



Something that I realise gives light to what I posted previously from Lymond:

I am thou thy selfe.

2 comments:

atiqah said...

Both videos make me want to cry cos I miss all of them and Nihon so much T_T. Maki-chan so pretty, apa niiiii! And her English dah bagus hor!

And Arashi, aiyah no need to say la. <3<3<3

-iqa

Anonymous said...

Yes, her English so bagus and she so pretty. I am inclined to say, "Yamapi, what did you do you stupid boy!" hahhaha. But sedih how clearly, my love for Maki outlasts my affection for Yamapi.

And Arashi -- omg, heart heart heart. Even Yu Jie has failed to stay faithful to their shows. Where are we going to get to watch episodes. :(

-kakak