Friday, May 11, 2012

!!!!!! omg what!!!! Love Rain Episode 14 is descending to ultra soap opera level. I hate In Ha now!!! Also, seriously, once I'm done with this drama, I will vow to stay away. Until I forget how insane kdramas are and come back for another round of addiction.

On more important real life events: insya Allah, I will complete placement in 5 days! :D yay.

OH OH OH, and according to my sister who quite suddenly worked through Cassandra Clare's City of Bones within a couple of days, said book is being made into a movie production! @.@ There is a strange surreality to this -- because uh, she used to be a fanfiction writer we were all pretty much obsessed about in our teen years, and now she might become a... very, very rich woman with a book-cum-movie franchise a'la Twilight???? I am just imagining future interviews or stg where the Draco Trilogy gets mentioned somewhere. O.o

oh my, my brain needs rest.

No comments: