Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Love Rain. This story is building up so prettily. It's accompanying my placement days like a faithful friend. I am afraid they'll not be able to wrap it up nicely though, because as I've witnessed numerous times, the Kdrama weakness lies in the closing. They'll get you so high and addicted with the plot and characters, but then disappoint you with an anticlimactic finish.

Essentially, the story is pitting one beautiful romance against an equally beautiful love: the old couple that has waited years to finally decide to be together, and the young couple who just discovered each other (Jang Geun Suk and Yoona are so cute in this drama, I could not stop grinning at their cutesy parts). How can you make me choose between OTPs, drama writers? :'( So cruel. All OTPs deserve a happy ending, at least in fiction. In fact, that's why we have fiction, no?



---

I actually had something else on my mind but then... I don't want to be so incongruous within one entry. My blog should attempt to be neater than my actual thoughts, right?

No comments: