Monday, May 14, 2012


I think I still have loads of things I'd like to talk about here but don't anymore -- because, partly, life calls? There's work and being responsible and realistic and adult. What am I saying right, I fangirl all the time -- but fangirling is different and easy; it's surface stuff.

I'm not usually despondent; despite appearances, I do think I'm quite tenacious deep inside (haha, I have never used that word on myself!). I have a great knack of seeing the wonder in everything and anything, though not in the conventional forever-bubbly sort of way people expect, but more in a reflective, contemplative, maybe serene, I'll-get-how-this-sucky-thing-fits-in-some-day attitude.

I don't know where I'm going with this whining post; but it feels a little like my resources for tenacity are being chipped away. It's a little irritating.

No comments: