Monday, May 14, 2012

I had an emo moment and now it's over. ahah. well. I am human, am I not.

Anyway, I am behind on a lot of work as usual, because I have a crazy family that never rests and I also do an additional number of things myself -- blogging here and being emo included.

But I also went for APEX, okay! This past weekend, after weeks away from Irsyad because of exhaustion and so much stuff to do, I decided I should return to helping the kids, and my god, after that last session, I vowed to keep returning for the remaining 15 sessions. I felt sad and guilty that they'd been kinda neglected with the rapidly-changing mentors who are so busy etc etc. These kids need help, and sincere help too. :( Besides, it's almost a guarantee I won't be doing this anymore next year so I shall give my last hurrah.

And today, I finished up my last bit of data collection i.e. I went over to a kid's house to make him do English composition -- haha, sounds evil, right! I chatted with his mum though and it's conversations with such people that make me feel I'm glad I'm doing this and that I'm striving to be in a position to help people some day, iA. Parents who are looking for assistance and help and are like, what are the gahmen doing! 

No comments: