Saturday, April 14, 2012

:( heartbreaking! This drama is killing me. But thank goodness for our lovely heroine. She's always trying to do something to save the situation/her beau. I get a headache looking at how hard she's thinking and how zombified she's becoming without the sleep. I'm wondering how she hasn't gone ballistic yet; I would have taken a knife and started slashing at all the evil people around me, hahaha. Hey, even our hero already had a breakdown okay. Everybody has a limit. And when she finally creeps at night to get a sword, I'm like YES!!!!! Finally! She's going to resort to violence. XD HAHAHA. I couldn't take it anymore. If I were her, I'd say, Abuji, what's the use of me living if my whole family is like this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were her, I'd say, Abuji, what's the use of me living if my whole family is like this?

this made me LOL in real life!! XD

-JW

Shamiah said...

hahaha! but really right! Anyway, I finished it on the train this morning. Will maybe post my thoughts on it the next time....