Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Had a great day! Did several things right and I think I pleased my CE because I did up my own personal format for OME (i.e. oromotor exam), incorporating bits from everywhere. And as I was working on one of my adorable 8 kiddies (one of my faves! he vocalizes cutely at everything), and finally feeling like I'm in my element on the 5th try with the OME, my CE peeked in and gave a somewhat-approving look and smile. And after that we had a good discussion and I was the last to leave the office! Record, yo. Nice accomplished feeling after being all fail on Monday.

Anyway, tonight I ended up watching Daniel Radcliffe on Inside the Actor's Studio -- and he says he has a mild form of dyspraxia! Interesting... This explains a little; I always thought he was a bit awkward with his limbs and is a bit ungainly in his walk. And am I imagining it if I say that he has strange but subtle groping actions with his mouth and face in general? Haha. It might just be me being way off after a day cracking my head about apraxia versus articulation and phonology issues.

Aside from not being entirely the amazing Harry in my head, I think Radcliffe isn't too bad.



---

Walked home to this song, feeling happy, thankful and hopeful.



Looking up at the midnight sky not knowing
Shivering Swaying to the nightmare of not knowing
Other than that I don't know what to do
Can't fall asleep because of this anxiety
Calling faintly to you
Everyday crying good bye tears
Your heart and soul is in it, feel it
Make tomorrow different from yesterday
Make a brighter day

No comments: