Saturday, November 05, 2011

"Rasulullah is the chlorophyll of our souls."

- Hamza Yusuf

This analogy is too cute!

I believe there is a natural gravitation to certain things. You spend your life wandering and then you realise you keep coming back to the same things. That maybe, this is proof that things have been written since the beginning. It's that feeling... deep down, in perhaps a subconscious manner, you know what and how things should be. It's either you want to face it or ignore it. It's that pull that tugs at your heart and brings you places.

I know how airy-fairy I sound at times... but. How else can I explain it, I don't know. And sometimes, maybe even words are too cheap to give life to grand things.

---



<3 Not many people in this world today I look up to like this.

No comments: