Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Ramadhan Mubarak! (:


I meant to put this up earlier of course, but non-cyber life had me busy. Ramadhan already here, and I've been trying to keep up my energy level.

My kenit sister who came back from one of those helping-other-people-overesas-ventures is being emo because she is apparently just learning about the world, and how fortunate she is, and we are as a family. And being the wise big sister I am, I say, Only now you know ah. -.- Haha. But seriously. You don't realise these things until you see things and feel things and finally perceive the miraculous circumstance of your blessed situation. I say, just say, Alhamdulillah and help who you can.

3 comments:

atiqah said...

Stop it with the kenit! And I wasn't even thinking about the budak-budak Indon seh.

I was talking about the people I know.

atiqah said...

You don't act so wise hor.

sham b said...

>:| Kakak ajar baik dengar eh.