Friday, May 20, 2011



A sign of the end of times: ignorant people who give opinion on the affairs of the community. Today, "we call them bloggers".

Ohhhh dear. Hahaha. Hmm, well, I do try not to blog about things I have no idea about. Because having been a blogger for a long time, I have come to realise that it is far too easy to go oops, what on earth was I saying! when you blabber on about things you are no expert on. Also, it helps to clarify when writing, like: hey, these are only my silly little ideas and I am quite possibly 110% wrong.

I have come to realise that everything is habit. It's like that well known phrase, You are what you do. (or is it, You are what you eat? both apply, maybe.) I recall reading somewhere that even worship is habit. You've just got to work at it until it becomes second nature and then it becomes an inseparable part of you. I think this is part of the reason why a small deed done consistently is preferred to sporadic bursts of big deeds. Because consistency builds character. It follows that love is habit too, then. I think that part of the reason we love our family so much is because they've been part of our lives and they're just part of our system now. And childhood friends, who might turn out quite despicably or differently from us but who we love anyway just because they've been there for years. (I do not speak from experience! :P only observation; e.g. Pi/Jin OOPS for being mean).

And... my brain just rolled out of topic because now I'm wondering if this gives validity to the ideas of behavioural conditioning in psychology. O.O We are all potentially Pavlov's dogs?

I think it's time to say goodnight before my brain rolls around too much.

No comments: