Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bad time management skills so I am now stuck doing last minute analysis and homework for tomorrow... While everyone else is out.

Here is the cat folder I recently got and used as conversation fodder with a 4-year-old kid:


We spoke in Malay and I kept trying to coax more out of her by making her talk about my cute file.

Ada banyak kucing.
A'ah ada banyak kucing! Lagi ada apa?
Ada kucing kecik tidur atas sudu. (Translation: got small cat sleep on spoon)

XD and the way she said it, so cute please, I feel like squeezing her.

Speaking of kids saying the cutest things, over dinner recently, I got Insyirah to feed me yoghurt, which she was super excited to do. Little girls are obsessed over mainly: princesses, glitter, and being a teacher/mother/big sister. So she was very psyched to get to spoon me yoghurt. And at each spoonful, she mutters, "I cut for you kay, I cut for you." What's there to cut, darling! hahaha. Which made me helpless at her cuteness. So I just said "Okay!" at each spoonful.

Back to work, and not spazzing.

No comments: