Sunday, October 17, 2010

for my sister:


Because I am bored and takde kerja. :P

---



---

This week has been filled with friend meet-ups, and my thinking of that wonderful line that duck came up with some time back: girlfriends who keep you sane when you feel like you're going nuts. Not that my life is in any way hectic now; but it warms my heart to think of my friends sometimes. That they're part of the reason I can still smile when things don't go right -- like the fact that I did not get the NHG scholarship and therefore still have no money for school next year. :OOO I shall practise patience and perseverance.

Today was especially memorable because the birds met up to exchange birthday presents after more than half a year! -- and I really, really like mine. <3 I've been wanting a decent wallet for ages now, and now I have it and it's pretty and sleek. I also have Totoro on DVD and actually feel excited to watch; plus the cute totoro keychain from Japan! Then, near the end of the day, Eunice and me walked around Nat Geo the shop before going home, and browsed the awesome $69+++++++ tops that are soft and pretty, and made us wish we were tall, thin and rich, hahah.

No comments: