Tuesday, October 12, 2010



This is my most favourite Arashi song, hands down. And I can sing every word save the rap part, which is just too fast for me. JE has apparently requested all JE-related music to be ripped off youtube so that I had to go hunt around elsewhere for this. >:\ Seriously, what is up with them. Or is it just Johnny, the nutcase. Does he not understand the global fanbase that Arashi has??? How do non-Jap people like us find Arashi if they insist on copyrighting everything???

src='http://v.nate.com/v.sk/movie/0|212112513/20100315180301011428661001' wmode='transparent' allowScriptAccess='always' allowFullscreen='true' name='skplayer' width='480' height='412' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'

And then there's Monkey Majik's Together -- possibly one of my most favourite songs OF ALL TIME. Love it to bits. And the meaning -- just beautiful. It alternately makes me want to cry tears of joy or go hug someone I love.

No comments: