Monday, October 18, 2010

Warning: JE fan raving.


!!!!!!!

Yamapi appeared on VSA and scored again!



This is why Yamapi is made of WIN.

XD Even ever-competitive Jun was like, you can see it on his face, Damn this dude, I can't win against him. And ohmygod, Duckie, why have you not told me about this VSA episode yet (or have you?)! Pi and Arashi together, yo. I want it.

As is clear, tonight, I decided to revisit fandom and only realised NEWS has a new song called Fighting Man, which sounds quite fun and bouncy but whose lyrics crack me up -- especially the part which goes: "Don't be wet! Get a grip." and "DON'T LOOK BACK. DON'T LOOK BACK. Slash the darkness!" Seriously! XD Someone with a decent grasp of English should proof-read their songs before making it public or stg. But whatever it is, at the end of the day, it's still lame JE boys > korean boybands. :D

No comments: