Saturday, March 27, 2010

I've been a lot stressed these days, thinking about what I'm supposed to get done before school ends forever (haha) and like seriously, MATLAB problems and how I'm going to accomplish 10, 000 words in a few days. But oh well. What's new, eh. I felt slightly guilty about not turning up for APEX twice consecutively but really, bloody MATLAB made it necessary for me to spend a saturday cooped up in the computer centre. I think I was making a lot of frustrated noises and scolding "seriously!" to the computer every half an hour or so, heheh. I hope I didn't sound too crazy to the grad students who regularly come on weekends to work. (Their scholarly lives boggle my mind.) o.o

Despite my crazy workload, I do have times in the night (or rather, I make the time, die die) for entertainment, and lately it has been The Legend of the Seeker, which I started watching on tv and have now continued via youtube. Yes, it is cheesy, mostly, but I love prophecy stories and heroes with swords. And a pretty pairing to boot. It is, you could say, a sappy romance guised as the typical fight of good against evil, but I think I have missed simple stories like this. The good people win, you know. And we all root for love. (Not the really scary promiscuity we see in a lot of shows today. -.-) Also, Richard Cypher is preeetay; those large puppy eyes... and gorgeous Kahlan; how is she so fair!

This line from a fan-post (a tak senonoh post, actually) cracked me up:

2.5 million screaming fangirls shatter the sound barrier

No comments: