Monday, July 06, 2009

I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates.

- George Eliot

This quote hit the nail of my thoughts tonight. (Do I make sense? :P) I've started to feel a little happier lately because I've concertedly thought of life differently. There is no more, "I have to get this done by this time!" or "If I do this, will I ruin my life???" I've decided that hey, it's best to live life by my own terms, not by any external measure, and to keep learning and growing. Forever, if possible. One of the keys to a happy and meaningful life is to nurture curiosity.

Anyway, my iPod Touch arrived today and I am enjoying my little friend now. :D I am also seriously amazed by the power of technology. I also cleaned one of my drawers (threw out a lot of junk) and found a hari raya packet that contained $12!!!! :D Awesome or what. Windfall! (Okay, a mini one.)

No comments: