Monday, May 04, 2009

Official announcement for NEWS as 24 Hour TV hosts! Koyama and Shige sitting in the front row, flanking Yamapi is definitely non-accidental. Haha. They're the two that speak the best in the group. Ah, watching this makes me feel nervous for them. How will they compare with their senpais! :S scary.



---

Lately, I've been thinking that I can't seem to blog properly. My english is becoming increasingly whacked, and I rarely end up conveying what I mean. Although, as always, I go through life and encounter times where I think, "Ah, this is a blog-worthy moment!", I just find it really hard to portray my feelings. More now. Maybe it's like what I discussed with Eunice - my thoughts and emotions are even more complex and muddled now that untangling them takes up too much effort. -_- It's really tiring at times to blog. Although I want to, I want to.

Temporary solution for lack of writing motivation: blogging list-like!

1) Siblings bought me the complete DVD set for Cardcaptor Sakura (one of my favourite animes ever)! XD They did say it was rather "inappropriate" a birthday gift for a 22-year-old, but they knew I'd love it anyway. I already started watching some episodes and gosh, it's nostalgic - SYAORAN! <3

2) This past saturday night, we went to Marina Mandarin Hotel to visit Kak Shida who'd gotten a complimentary stay as part of her work. The hotel is just AWESOME. Sis and me were nutty and squealy enough to take photos in the bathroom.

3)In the car, my brother attached his iPod to the speakers and started pretending to be a DJ, while the rest of my family pretended to call in for song requests. >.< It was all amusing, to say the least. Then my mum actually "called in" and made a birthday dedication to me - wishing me happiness and that I'd find my future partner and other sappy stuff - and my brother cranked up the volume on Click Five's 'Happy Birthday'. <3 At moments like that, I always feel like my family is surely the best in the world.

4) I think I finally really want my own mp3 player. Just so I can listen to JE away from my comp! haha.

5) My brother is insisting we watch a movie at GV's Gold Class Theatre at least once a year. The ticket costs approximately $36. MAD. But I'm actually considering it for the HP6 movie.

6) One exam paper left: Drug Design module! :S

No comments: