Thursday, April 30, 2009

Considering I have two papers tomorrow - whoops, I mean later today, I had a great birthday. Woke up feeling upset about my laptop's power cord that kind of frayed and refused to function as a wire should function. I couldn't power up my comp at all as a result. I tried to study depite being depressed. Then my family called and said they had picked up our new family car (a brown/grey/"purple" Honda Civic) and wanted to have lunch. And I just couldn't say no.

So I traipsed off from home and joined my family for lunch at Waroeng Penyet. How awesome is it that I got to eat at my two favourite places yesterday - Hei Sushi - and today - Penyet? :) Then we went to Tampines1 for a while where I tried to find replacement for power cord at Challenger. Challenger didn't have it so I went to Funnan Centre with daddy and found it! :)

I received nice wishes from wonderful people like Jiawen and Bubu and Kaktiyah and Cik Nah and Ahmad and Aunty Jah. Shweta even called me up. Mumu gave me a singing chimpanzee via sms. YuJie was super awesome for being the first one to wish me happy birthday (12.01 am) although she's far away in London. She sent me a text message! @.@ I really didn't expect one from her. My sister dedicated a post on her LJ, but it's F-locked, so.

Of course, like I said, I already celebrated everything prematurely on Tuesday, with Eunice:


We had sushi, as per our usual. And I got a card from all the birds together!


The birds gave me The Fire Kimono! A book I've been meaning to buy for a while now. So yay. :)

NEWS gave me one of the best presents for being the group hosting 24 hour tv this year! YAY. SO HAPPY. NEWS finally hosting a show! (even if it is a one-off thing) Exciting desu. XD Also, they released Koi no ABO on my birthday, and it shot straight to number one! so now NEWS has 11 singles which hit number 1. Yay. I am proud to be a fan.

NEWS on Hey!Hey!Hey! on 27th April



No comments: