Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Got my birthday surprise from the birds today. (: THANK YOU. <3 x 100000000.

Eunice called me out for lunch, so we had sushi for the millionth time. Before that, we had tea/coffee at Ehub's Teasire Cafe (or something like that) where I copied off Eunice's drug design lecture notes. That took like two hours. Then we moved to Hei Sushi for lunch. And we sat for hours there. I got my present and card!

The card is especially wonderful because it travelled from London to Hong Kong to Singapore via post, before it finally reached me. I took photos of the card but my camera just died on me, so I have zero pictures right now. -.- It's amazing how I feel like all of us were there to celebrate although we're so far apart.

They gave me the latest installment of the Sano Ichiro series, which I've been searching for a long time! The Fire Kimono. :) Love it, guys. Love it.

Okay, I'll blog properly when it's really my birthday tomorrow.

No comments: