Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I have so much work. But I'm just sitting here. And I just don't want to start. The weather has been awesomely cool lately and perfect for sleeping in. So I did. I got back home past 12 pm today, thinking I could get loads of work in. Then I ended up lurking about fandom for a bit (I have missed it) and slept all the way till 4 pm. Woke up with a slight panic, which dissipated while having lunch (or is it tea?) and watching Innocent Love (almost done with it!).

And now I know I still have loads of work to do, but dang it. Why can't I just sit here and have fun instead. -_- Zonked. It's like I'm looking straight at a storm coming, but I'm not doing anything about it. I'm like thinking, "Oh, hello storm! It's you again. I'm too tired to deal with you." Why can't I just learn what I want to learn without having stupid assignments and exams on the side.

The past weekend, I kind of made a new friend. And I don't know, to some people, I seem to be an amazing advice-giver or stg. Sometimes I feel like a counselor. You see? I knew there was a reason I wanted to do psychology so bad. But nevermind; that's in the past. Anyway, the point is (before I ramble endlessly and incoherently), I told someone that the first thing I want in heaven is my own library. Like a humungous one, with an uncountable number of books, which I can discover at snail's pace. Oh, heaven. That is heaven. I already know what I want it to look like: nice, polished wooden floors; full-length glass windows overlooking greenery; plush sofas for sprawling. And somewhere in the corner, my laptop? Haha. And this beautiful, beautiful quiet. I've kind of always wanted that - like what Lymond said - to be able to observe the world and learn about it, but never to really meddle with it... you know?

Oh well. Anyway, in response to Duckie's post about the exit sign, here's my bro and sis and the exit sign in Japan. :P NEWS has a dance pose that looks like the exit sign running man, and my siblings have followed suit.


Also, let me post the edited versions of my Japan photos! I don't think I have. Credits to my sister, who used the online photo-editing application, Picnik.


Kirei ne! :) I want more holidays. And I want to go to Japan again.

No comments: