Sunday, February 08, 2009

This past week has exhausted me. And the coming week is a predicted storm I am fretting about at the back of my mind. My brain keeps running a loop of the list of things I have yet to do, and this repetition is more exhausting than carrying out the tasks themselves. I feel zonked. Like for instance, I've been saying I'm going to do my combinatorial bioinfo homework for the last 5 hours but I keep getting sidetracked by other things, trivial and otherwise. This includes sending out emails, replying to emails, downloading Arashi vids, clearing my hard drive, reformatting my stupid external hard disk which refuses to let me store any file greater than 10GB, printing notes, blogging and whilst doing all this, updating myself with fandom tidbits like jweb entries and gossip at uwasako. Between all these, my lecture notes and tutorial remain neglected and I get seriously depressed at my inability to manage time. a.r.g.h.

Also, my back is getting more prone to aches. Eeeeps. I'm only 21 and my body seems to creak like an old woman's. Also, as much as I love my 5-year-old laptop, it is heavy. Just so so heavy. And lugging it to school is undoubtedly damaging my health in some way. What to do! What to do! I need it for class too. Should I bring a trolley to school or stg.

Oh, I shouldn't bore you with school. I shall bore you with spazzing instead. :P

---
SPAZ Section

NEWS members draw foxes for WinkUp mag.

The first is Koyama's, then Ryo's and then Tego's. Massu's isn't here but he drew a ramen cup. I miss NEWS. Lately, Arashi, Nodame and Shimizu Shota have dominated my attention.

Iqah: OMG. KOYAMA'S FOX!
sham: YAR CUTE RIGHT
Iqah: AND WHAT'S UP WITH RYO'S????
sham: Macam terperanjat gitu
sham: He is gila.
Iqah: i don't get massu's either.
sham: I love NEWS. They are all sesat in their own ways.
Iqah: HAHAHAHAH
Iqah: i can laugh all night at koyama's.
sham: I KNOW RIGHT!

Ja.

No comments: