Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's true isn't it. Happiness is in the simple things. :) The week turned out better than I envisioned. I had a stressful time most of the week (although I met up with Sowmya and Jean on Thursday!), and finally bought panadols for my long 8-to-8 days, but then on Friday, after another lengthy bioinformatics meeting, things started looking up. I met up with Khairiah, who gave me her signature Valentine muffins. :) YUMMY. And then we met up with Hudy and we had an impromptu dinner together. I was about to introduce them to Hei Sushi, but because we were slowpokes and got there near closing time, we had to resort to KFC instead. But it was still a nice dinner.

Then today, had dinner to celebrate Mumu's birthday. At breeks @ T2. The airport was so crowded lah. Poor Singaporeans, have nowehere else to go is it. Highlight of whole outing = Eunice drove us! YAYYY. So exciting. Then we went to the beach. And had a random photo shoot with the wonderful DSLR. Being with friends rejuvenates the spirit. If not, I'd just become a total zombie.

I'm alternately listening to Shimizu Shota and old Bollywood songs. Watching Shah Rukh/Kajol is seriously nostalgic for me. You know what, I have an increasingly long list of favourite OTPs and onscreen couples. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge will always be a classic for me. Siiigh :) so awesome.

I don't want tomorrow to come. Can time stand still, please.

No comments: