Sunday, January 11, 2009

Right now: my brain = jumble of thoughts. This is why some people blog; to sort out their thoughts. Granted, why do it publicly? I guess it's nice to be heard. Especially if you're some small fry with no power or influence, and you just want to shout a little, "Hey, I may have some good ideas to share too, you know!"

Last night, the family discussion was BLOGS. And how like apparently the entire world knows my blog. And by entire world, I mean the entire Bafadhal clan or stg. Plus people I've been to school or work with throughout my life. And their friends. Seriously, at this stage of my life, I really don't care much anymore. This blog has been with me as I grew up, and for that simple fact alone, I'd like to keep it. And hello, it has a wonderful URL!!! It's like I'm the only Shamiah or the first Shamiah in the world. :D Also, also, also: somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm aiming for a place in the Guinness Book of Records for longest-running blog ever. (I don't know how realistic this is. Heeeh.)

So, when my brother tells me, "So-and-so reads your blog, you know!" I tell him, "-_- I had already guessed." And don't give me horrified looks. (He squawks, "You put my photos on your blog!" Muaha. Why should he care. His girlfriends put a ton of his photos on the web. I have more right because of blood relation. :P) I am also learning to deal with the fact that I am crazy on my blog and this does not seem be very in sync with how I appear in person, and that this surprises some people. And yes, I do get embarrassed sometimes that CRAP, THE ENTIRE WORLD SEEMS TO KNOW ABOUT MY JAP OBSESSION although I swear, I always try to suppress my spazzing by at least ten-fold. But haiyah. Whatever. I am an uncontrollable force. :P

You know, I thought I had a point to all this blog discussion, but eh... no. Ahak.

---

On Friday, Eunice and I watched Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea, to celebrate Eunice passing her driving test! :D Our verdict: VERY VERY cute but incomprehensible. XD HAHA. For instance, what creature is Ponyo exactly??? She started off as seemingly some undifferentiated ectoplasm in the sea. But has magical powers. IT'S JUST SO FUNNY AND CUTE, but honestly, we don't get it. HAHA.

Here is the Ponyo Song! With Jap subtitles.



And this one is the full song with Eng subs.



---

Promo pics of Nakushita Kioku, the TegoMakiMatsuKen movie! (God, I can't believe I just wrote that, haha.)

Here: http://pics.livejournal.com/calledinvain/pic/005gbt6g

Someone said at helloyourself: Occasionally, Tegoshi can look manly. Somewhere, D is choking on her tofu soup.

Someone else said: @ a certain angle, Tegoshi does look a little Yamashita-esque.

WAHAHA. Yes, Tego is manly now. Nyaaaaaah. I am seriously amused. And I've always suspected that Tego tries to be like Pi. :P Nevermind, Pi, imatation is the highest form of flattery. Heh.

---

Kak Naz is over at our house now, and we've established that chibi me looks like chibi Aaliyah. :D We compared baby photos! Haha. I was a cute baby. What happened, man. Haha.

No comments: