Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A bit of randomness today:

1) I hate the comfort driving centre website. It keeps stalling. -__- And I am seriously losing enthusiasm for driving.

2) I am lazy to check with the Science Dean's office if my Drug Design ISM form is okay or not.

3) Woke up this morning to my sister shouting that HSJ was on MTV. Yay! Your Seed was playing. When will I see NEWS on tv, I ask you.

4) JDorama progress: Ep 5 of Innocent Love (which gets uploaded at snail's pace, dang it.) and Ep 6 of Ryusei no Kizuna.

5) Still have not started on holiday video! ahhh!

6) Also, was laughing away when I voted for Colin as Mr. Harvard Freshman this morning. Just - it is funny! XD Who would have thought! Colin = Mr Beauty Pageant. At least, they don't discriminate against height, I say.

7) A crazy quote from the people at helloyourself: It's not like we operate on the Giant Panda rule of cute: just because they are, you can't smoosh them together and hope for babies. Ahahaha. Omg. Whaaaat. XD

8) I want several things: dvd of the NEWS winter con (plsplspls, Johnny!) where yamapi apparently moonwalked (I have to see that!); also, yamapi on VS Arashi!!! I cannot wait lah. Also the release of Nakushita Kioku, the movie TegoMaki are gonna be in - when is it happening! Most of all, I want the miracle of a yamaki drama/kurosagi season 2. -_- If that happens, I dont know... I'll do something crazy in happiness. I'll bake a cake for everyone. I also want NEWS to have their own show. :(

And I want to RAISE MY CAP. Dear Allah and Rasul, help me help myself.

9) Getting slightly nervous about the new school sem. Psyche up, friends!

Ja.

No comments: