Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School restarted yesterday. It was four lectures back-to-back for me, from 12 to 8, and let's just say I had brain-shock or stg, because it's been some time since I did work. Halfway through combinatorial bioinformatics, my headache started. And my head throbbed throughout the rest of the day until I got into bed at about 10. It dissipated as I watched Ryusei. Haha.

I loved Ryusei no Kizuna. :) Was very impressed by it. The entire cast. And the amazing blend of humour and mystery and family drama. I mean, this drama really made me laugh out loud at many parts. So MUCH wonderful crack. And awesome acting by Nino. To be honest, the last episode was a slight let-down. I'd expected a more wow ending, but it was still nice, I guess. Enjoyed it all very much. A WONDERFUL REVIEW HERE.

I feel like now that the sem has restarted, my mood to blog will progressively get less frequent.

A quote from cynicalism's fic: "Yeah, what do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply."

XD whaaaaaat.

No comments: