Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yu Jie] Toma roasting corns as a boy says:
watching for the 29349399439439th time!
so OTP it hurts says:
ARE YOU INSANE.
so OTP it hurts says:
OVERDOSE.

I'm not gonna lie and say I'm still sick. Am not at all. Think I'll wake up fit as a fiddle again tomorrow. And so now I have no more excuse about pushing aside my protein work. It's just agonizing: looking for information, and then realising just how much of it there actually is, and having to figure out what's important and what needs to be written down and what doesn't. And deciphering a million acronyms like MX and EM and SAXS and SCDS which all stand for crazy long names for protein elucidation methods. And having to read up on each of them because I really don't understand how they work. This is so crazy.

And it so does not help when JE is just at the edge of my thoughts every time and I'm ceaselessly wondering if Yu Jie has spammed my inbox with more emails filled with spaz and links and translations from Baidu. By the way, Baidu is a treasure trove of untapped JE information. The english-speaking fandom cannot catch up. I think my brain needs rest from all the over-the-top squealing and fangirling. Too much excitement kills. :P But since when have I ever taken care of my health?

No comments: