Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh, the joy of roping people into your fandom. :D Have you ever tried it??? It fills me with crazy excitement.

Just ask me to talk about any of the things I've fangirl-ed about. I think you'll be so shocked at how much more alive I become. It is insane. Haha. Like the time I bumped into Izzati on the way home and I started to tell her about Lymond, and she went like @_@. She had to hush me and say, "Okay, okay, relax!", cause I think my eyes had started popping out from the excitement of telling her of the awesomeness of Lymond. >.<

And am also slowly dragging Yujie into the wormhole that is JE. Haha.

Yu Jie: ohgod save me from this demented obsession, shamiah!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

---

Okay, on a totally separate thing: Eunice's birthday! On friday, Oct 10th, once I was done with my rather traumatic biophysics midterm, I went over to have sushi (again!) at Downtown East with Eunice, to celebrate her 21st. :) I handed over the singing card from the birdieocracy to her.


Success! I think she was happy with the card. We had good sushi. I totally love sushi now, that I'll actually crave it at times. How could I have missed out on such awesome food for all my life before this? And me and Eunice talk like we always do - non-stop. About everything and anything. About people's boyfriends and like 'why can't people be sane when they're in a relationship?!' (I suppose love does weird things to your head.) And bashing about Sarah Palin. And the stupidity of people. Ahak. We indulge ourselves at times like this. Awesome lunch/dinner.

---

On something else: I've mentioned in passing how my littlest cousin has grown very prettily and is now the best-looking boy in my family (IMO! :D) and looks like Ikuta Toma! Haha, maybe just a little. Anyway, photos from the Sakura lunch back in May, when we celebrated Mother's Day together.

My brother is the one in the black shirt, and Ikuta lookalike is in blue.

Emo shot!

I think the resolution here is quite bad. But basically, I made the boys cam-whore for me. :P Using my camera's multishot function.

---

This weekend has been a total waste with regard to schoolwork. I spent the whole of yesterday out raya visiting. Then when I got home, I fell sick. Still feeling a little under the weather. Had a little flu, and my throat feels like the Sahara. And the whole of today was an open house affair with little gap between guests, and though I intended (key word being 'intended') to do some work and even printed out my stochastics assignment worksheet, I ended up playing with Aliyah who is so uber pretty (and who apparently looks like chibi me - I am flattered :P) and pouring drinks and chatting away. I love family. And I love cute babies. And I am still feeling heck-care about school at the moment. What with Yu Jie being online and distracting me about Maou. :P

This is pretty little Aliyah, my cousin's daughter. She's so prettily fair; like pink fair. So cute. And pretty long lashes, shielding uber kawaii eyes. And gosh, I love her eyebrows; they're perfect.

Oh, why are you so pretty.

I'm ending this entry here. With prettiness. Why am I so lame. Okay, ja!

No comments: