Sunday, October 12, 2008

Matt Damon, one of my favourite actors, talking some sense about Sarah Palin. I think 'Bad Disney Movie' is a good description of the situation. LIKE SERIOUSLY. IS THE US SERIOUS ABOUT PUTTING THIS WOMAN IN POWER??? And the rest of the world has to be more aware of how much world peace is in jeopardy right now. Oh my god. This is just so scary, I can't believe it. right you are, Matt Damon - this is just ABSURD.



She also said she would never second guess Israel's military decisions or moves??? Does she need me to hate her more??? Goodness. GOODNESS!!!

I hate it when people say how Palestine rebels are evil and mad for proclaiming their desire to wipe Israel off the face of the earth; wait, wait: no, I'm not condoning that Palestinians and Israelis let the animosity persist and fight each other forever; quite the contrary. Everyone, deep inside, wants world peace, eh? I just want people to realise and understand how the Israeli state got created in the first place. -___- Do you know? Do you, do you? (If you don't, I suggest you find out.)

Then you tell me who the bad guys are. Sarah Palin. Stop talking crap.

No comments: