Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I can't seem to spare time and effort for my blog these days. So I'm going to make this quick. This is the adorable Upin and Ipin from Malaysian TV, going through the ins and outs of Ramadan. SOOO CUTE. Links to the other episodes are easily available. :)

Tengok, jangan tak tengok! This is the Terawih episode. I love the part where Upin scolds Ipin: "Tengah sembahyang mana boleh cakap!" HAHA.





Slew of random Raya and Ramadan photos.





Spot the Ikuta Toma-kun lookalike below :P! Haha. I swear, my cousin looks like Toma. He's the one nearest the bottom right-hand corner. My littlest cousin, now all grown up and prettiest of the boys in my family. Sis and me have taken to calling him Ikuta-kun in code. Ahak! >.< (I wonder if Yujie is protesting vehemently now. Haha.)
I hate how I'm the smallest and therefore get shoved to the front of the picture everytime! I look so out of place.

And here's a bit of APEX @ Irsyad!

This was during the iftar (= break fast) together on 26th Sept, if I recall correctly. It was damn nice lah, eating and praying out in the open. Look at all the bags of porridge and dates all nicely arranged.


Then we had APEX phototaking and farewell, cause the kids were going to have PSLE already. We spent about an hour saying goodbyes and cam-whoring, mostly. What sweet memories APEX gave.

I think someone commented here: "Eh, macam models untuk First Lady seh!"

Totally love this shot. And we have so many variations of this, cause we spend like don't know how long draping ourselves around the flag poles. Haha.

That's all for now. And that took longer than I meant to! Argh. INFP again eh - I Never Follow Plans.

No comments: