Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've decided to chronicle a little of this year's Ramadhan, since my family always has gatherings on Saturdays to break fast together. But then I stupidly forgot to bring my camera to Cik Nah's place yesterday! Bodoh!

Speaking of which, when we were going home after yesterday's gathering, and saying our goodbyes at Cik Nah's house door, there was this flying creature. This flying creature turned out to be a cockroach. @_@ At which my sis and me screamed and I tried to hide behind my grandmother, and my aunts refused to budge out the door, and I'm pretty sure the neighbours were at the very least, annoyed. >.< It was so funny. I like made a mad dash for the lift lobby while one of the boys, Amir allegedly, stamped the cockroach to death. It never ceases to amuse me how these pesky creatures can create mayhem within a split second.

These are pics from the first Ramadhan weekend, 6th Sept 08, @ Cik An's place, Telok Kurau.

This is why Ramadhan rocks.

Bubu back from Qatar!




Porridge! And my granny's never-fail sambal goreng.

Our array of scrumptious food.

Popiah!!! One without the super-hot sambal for weak tastebuds and one with. At one point, Cik Dah and me were fighting over the last few pieces of popiah, but then luckily there were some more. :P

Getting ready for terawih.

Granny and me.


I like this photo! Caught my sister's expression nicely. Amused by all the banter.


And then the lepak-ing after terawih.

Toodles.

No comments: