Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I feel so exhausted. -_- September is turning out tougher than I'd expected. Ramadhan always entails more work - with the food, then the night prayers. And the waking up early. And coupled with all the last minute assignments due before the university recess = brain chaos. My eyes feel like lead. My back is starting to ache more often. And I'm starting to feel more anxious. It's just. NOT HEALTHY. I'm thinking now of the nice sweet times just before the start of semester, when me and eunice went cycling in the morning at east coast, when emotions were high and I was pumped for the future. But now. All I want is a respite again. And looking at incomprehensible greek symbols (Shweta and me have ascertained that we'd be somewhat masters of the Greek alphabet by the end of this sem) in math and biophysics has made me feel like everything is difficult again, and life is harder than ever, and my future is scary as hell. And like sometimes, I think: Why am I doing this? Can I actually go on like this? Ah! I seriously don't need more self-doubt.

NEWS' new single 'Happy Birthday' is out. I have very lukewarm feelings towards it, both song and PV. It lacks punch. And hello, the pv is like so cheapskate please. -_- Cartoon cats and chickens and them in rather bland white suits, I feel. And just: Yamapi's hair! >.< That perm needs to go asap. Also, I have a feeling this single won't go to number one. I haven't been keeping track though.

And I just found out @_@!!!! Jiawen is going to Taipei for the Arashi concert! >.< ohmygoodness. How exciting. Talk about crazy fan behaviour HAHA. I told her to sms me when she's looking at Nino live.

Also, been watching Lost in Austen in teeny bits, due to shortage of time. I watched two parts of episode 2 last night, and the part where Amanda sang Downtown to entertain the Bingleys and Darcy TOTALLY cracked me up. It was uberly hilarious. Bingley's face was torn between admiration and bewilderment, and Darcy just looked confused. I think I quite like Amanda, the girl who gets transported to the world of Pride and Prejudice. And this spells well for the show because my love for any show is highly dependent on how much I like the leading lady. Well, with the exception of Supernatural. :P There being no leading lady in it.

okay, night calls.

No comments: