Thursday, August 14, 2008

Crap. I officially love Code Blue.

Anyway, I've decided to do a tag I got from Shweta's wonderfully amusing blog. Because I've got nothing better to do, it seems. :P

Rules:

Pick up the nearest book.
Open page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next three sentences.
Tag five people, and acknowledge the person who tagged you.


Okay, here goes:

"Well before 9-11, technical studies had concluded that 'a well-planned operation to smuggle WMD into the United States would have at least a 90 percent probability of success'. This has become 'America's Achilles Heel', a study with that title concluded, reviewing the many options available to terrorists. The Council on Foreign Relations Task Force study adds others."

That's from Noam Chomsky's Hegemony or Survival, that's sitting on the table next to my bed, and which I've abandoned since last sem ended. I bought it impulsively cause I was so hyped up about last sem's geopolitics module and got so into American Foreign Policy stuff. Ehek.

So let's see... I tag:

Yu Jie
Lin
Marli
Jiawen
Munirah

(: Night!

No comments: