Monday, August 18, 2008

I'd been feeling somewhat crummy all of today. Kept telling myself to get to working, but somehow never got to doing so. But then, when my mum got home bearing donuts for me and sis, we watched the Lohans on tv and bitched together. And the day got better. And the day got even better when I went online and GUESS WHAT. >.< Clips from NEWS Pacific Tour were on youtube. Ah, it's just so fun. And crazy. I'd been waiting for this! And Newshfan is superb for subbing everything at superspeed. And Nino and Sho appeared. (Nino called Yamapi Tomo-chan and Masuda Giri-Massu - what?! Also, Nino kissed Ryo on the shoulder - again, what?! What is up with this guy.) And Tegoshi tried to remedy his 'superior attitude' by speaking lower >.< fail, I say.

Times like this, I do wonder if I am a bimbo at heart. Ahak. :P It takes so little to make me happy.

Also, today is my parents' anniversary, so we're going out for dinner. And also, Jean's birthday! Happy 21st, my dear. I doubt you read this anymore, but you used to, I think, so I'll say it here anyway.

That's the thing about my blog. I never do know who's reading, except for my usual close friends. This same url has served me for near 5 years now and gone through different batches of people, such that if I were to bother compiling the total range of people who'd know of my blog, I'd be freaked out and be tempted to shut down. But I won't do that. Because I confess, I am clingy. And to this blog I cling, so here I shall stay. To the person who I wouldn't think would be reading my blog: hello! You are welcome anyways. :)

No comments: