Monday, July 14, 2008

This shall be a random photo entry.

The time we brought Ahmad and Hefni to Hei Sushi.









The time when we were going to meet up with Yeatian and wasted time at TCC watching random crappy stuff on my laptop. I tried showing Eunice JE-related stuff too. Also, look at my very pretty, layered hazelnut latte.




Went out with Eunice and Yujie to Island Creamery over the weekend. Played a whole slew of random games and Zigity (some warped vesion of UNO, except not really), where Yujie established her suckiness at said game. She lost all three rounds, hands down. Also, much raving on Eunice's part on supposed best Wimbledon Final ever between Federer and Nadal. She brought entire ST article to force people to read.






Note my affogato! The expresso with a scoop of ice cream. It was absolute yumminess.



Oh my, this made us burst out laughing! We were playing pictionary (sorta) and just with those pudgy feet, I could guess that the answer was Teletubbies. >.< The same thing happened with Totoro - I could guess it with just the pointy ears and one side of its body.







And finally, a decent picture. :) Thank god for the family and friends that I have, that make this life crazy fun.

No comments: