Thursday, July 10, 2008




































 
Behold... My Future
  I will marry Somebody Only I Know.  
  After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Singapore in our fabulous Apartment.  
  We will have 2 kid(s) together.  
  Our family will zoom around in a Yellow Beemer.
  I will spend my days as a Scientist, and live happily ever after.  
 
whats your future
 



WAHAH. My sister did it at her blog, so I decided to do for me for fun. So amusing. The guy part was down to two people and it was almost Yamapi, man. I was so happy. Haha. And uh, I've never seen a yellow BMW! :P But it'd be nice to have a yellow one.

And of all the places I selected, it's still Singapore. BORING! I even put Switzerland and Madinah. But dang.

Okay, lunchtime! Going Ghim Moh again.

(Freak, why is there a big empty space in this entry?!)

No comments: