Monday, July 14, 2008

WARNING: MAD RAVE AHEAD.

Ahah. Okay. I loooooove Tantei Gakuen Q.



At first, considering the main characters are only 15-years-old or so, I was kind of doubtful about all the great reviews the JEP Cast people were talking about. But then I watched it, and persisted, and ohmegad, it is awesome. And makes me go like >.< and it is just an uber good story, with fantastic child actors. It's about a bunch of genius kids training to become detectives, with heavy complicated backstories intertwined between them. More than anything, Kyuu and Ryuu's relationship reminded me of DT Draco and Harry's relationship, and maybe this is why I majorly loved it. Goshgoshgosh. ADORABLE. I love the friendship between them, and how only Kyuu would insist on believing Ryuu when everyone else thought he was evil (think: Draco Sinister! gah!!!). And the finale mystery arc was cool and Kyuu is so crazily smart and Ryuu is so gorgeously broody - MAN, what's not to love??? And Megu - HAHA. She was alluding to the whole possible "future" love triangle between her and Ryuu and Kyuu, and it's just so amusing! Think DT Hermione/Draco/Harry.

Friendship stories almost always leave a better impression on me than love stories. Maybe cause we have an overload of the latter and to find good love stories, one has to sieve through a whole load of crap. But sweet stories about friendship - wibble wibble wibble! I melt easily.

And the opening and closing songs rock. rock very much. oh, I heart this show. <3 <3 <3

The opening song is called 'Answer' by FLOW.


Ah dang! I can't find the closing vid. But the song's Stand By Me by The Brilliant Green.



Sometimes, I think I should get money from all this advertising. haha, okay, goodnight.

No comments: