Sunday, July 06, 2008

I had a very very long, very interesting and amusing saturday. :D

My family (12 of us) plus two chinese dudes got stuck in Mustafa Centre's glass elevators for fifty freaking minutes, and there was barely any ventilation such that we were sweating like pigs and the glass was FOGGING UP. By the way, this happened at 1 a.m.. >.< The lift jerked like twice before stalling halfway. At first I thought it would be a quickie fix, but help took so damn long to come. And seriously, for a moment, I thought we could have suffocated from the lack of air. Said called the cops even. It seems laughable now, but at that time, haha, I don't know, it was... hectic! And my dad insisted we kept pressing the bell so they would show some urgency because they were taking FOREVER to come. No one attempted to attend to us. Talk about apathy. And I forced open the lift doors and then Said put his mango juice bottle to keep them open. So that finally we could get some fresh AIR. And only when we did that did the glass stop fogging. No joke, man. I'm not sure if we could have had enough air if they took longer. @_@ And now, my dad is insisting in lodging formal complaints and everything. Cause my poor aunt was in total shock and started puking later.


Anyway, am watching NEWS' Concert Tour: Never Ending Wonderful Story DVD! That Jiawen so very kindly donated yesterday. (thank you x 1000!) And now it's the clip of Ryo-chan's flying kiss to someone in the audience (which is the funniest thing! - an audience member gets picked at random and has the option to ask any of the members to do anything.) It's like my sister's favourite clip or something, haha. And omgness, I was so incredibly tickled when in the opening, Tegoshi introduced himself with the hand action that Domoto Tsuyoshi taught him way back last time!!! >.< "Tegoshi desu!" Apparently, it's become his trademark move.


waaahahaha.

And I just remembered something funny from yesterday's meet-up! jiawen, mumu, eunice and me were at coffeebean wasting time. And we played the drawing game - you know, the game where we draw our versions of whatever subject and then compare. We drew porcupines first and we were thinking of what else to draw... then Munirah suddenly went: "Let's draw Lucy!" And the rest of us were like, "Who??????" @_@ And Munirah said disbelievingly at us, "Lucy the giraffe!" As though Lucy the giraffe was our bosom buddy and to have forgotten her was sin. I asked both jiawen and eunice if they knew Lucy and they were both as confused as I was. It was so funny! It turned out that Lucy was the name of the giraffe at the Singapore Zoo and Mumu remembered her name from the last time we went together, and was somehow shocked that we didn't. It's cute isn't it, to realise what different people consider important. She even remembered the name of the other giraffe - Growie (or stg). haha.

Code Blue first epi is out! Watched it already. So far, Yamapi's character is only so-so. Not warmed up to him yet.

Also have been catching up on Supernatural. :) I miss Dean. Except episode 16 won't load, so am annoyed.

No comments: