Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why is free disk space so hard to come by. My whole image processing work has been held up because we don't have enough disk space and my mentor has to spend hours just transferring files.

Was just reading Straits Times about that whacked Japanese dude who stabbed people in Akihabara. It's a sad story. How he's really mentally unstable and resorted to this. I mean, he didn't deny doing it, too. When you think about it, how many of us out there are actually very, very lonely, and need someone to just care, so we don't go around murdering people in a bid for attention? I think I'm incredibly grateful I have a family I can talk to about most things, a sister I crap to about almost everything, and a friend I ramble to about the stresses of life and how much we want holidays. Sometimes, all it needs is one person to make all the difference.

Taking the trains back and forth always puts me in a pensive mood. Traveling time is my time for picking at my brain and my thoughts. Like yesterday, I realised that if I could put all that I wanted from life in one statement, it'd be this: To live true. Short, and simple, and all one truly needs to be happy, I think.

40GB disk space now available! okay, going to do image processing now. let me be able to work the code. >.<

No comments: