Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Went to Ghim Moh for lunch today. There ain't no more MacDonald's there! In fact, the whole place looked kinda different. :( Sad. It was a Macs full of memories. We played games there, and lepak there, I wasted time waiting for my dad there.

Been spending the morning figuring out image processing. And as I blog, I'm letting the software load the images. It takes forever. And I've been listening to Jap songs along the way. I really think, and I'm saying this as free of JE and NEWS bias as possible, Tego has a superb voice. Besides Yamapi's, I'm always looking forward to his parts of the song. I love just listening to him! ah, I feel oddly proud.

Image loading now stuck at 20 of 27. -_- I'm running out of songs to entertain myself with.

Meeting Jean later! :) It seems like ages since we talked last.

And oh, although I doubt Pige reads this: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (A day late, but I think it's good enough. :P) You are officially, officially, of any kind of legal age. I keep wanting to send her an email wish, but in between looking at these images, it keeps slipping my mind.

I've been wanting to say something about a cat. Every morning now, as I walk to the MRT station on the long arduous journey of getting to Biopolis, I pass by this nice, fluffy, greyish cat, sleeping on the steps of a ground-floor apartment. And everytime I see it, I think, "Oh, you lucky cat!" That cat has got it good. While I have to work hard and travel far, lugging my freaking heavy laptop. Every morning, I get jealous of the cat for getting to sleep in. >.< ahhhh. It's so nice to be able to laze indefinitely.

but work is good too. yes it is.

No comments: