Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So. In case you didn't already know, I've recently (past few months) been very into Jap stuff (as evinced by my blog entries), namely Johnny's Entertainment. And tonight, I need to gush. o_O

Seriously: I adore Tegoshi. In a not really guy way. It's hard to explain. It's different. Like... I think Yamapi is amazing. And I adore him in the way I adore Lymond, Draco, Keanu (although now not so much, but first loves are still forever) etc. But when it comes to Tego - gosh. I like him like I like a cute little brother (although technically he's turning 21 too). And, like I said before, he makes me feel oddly proud. Maybe because he's an extremely pretty JE boy BUT BUT BUT he can sing. So damn well. Which is seriously a rare event in JE. (Try listening to SMAP live.) Everytime TegoMass performs, I watch. Because Tego just rocks, man, he does. I want to squish him! With that pretty, girlish face and that amazing voice - he can be big, yes he can.

And Ai Ai Gasa is slowly crawling up my favourites list. The meaning is so sweet. Here it is if you're curious.



So cute, right! And no prizes for guessing who's Tegoshi. But gah, his blond hair! >.< I prefer black. Black is always best.

No comments: