Sunday, June 29, 2008

Life has always been somewhat uneventful for me. I was thinking of what I could possibly write about today, but then I realised that besides fangirling, there isn't much interesting going on at all! It's rather depressing.

Jiawen is coming back home soon, and we already anticipate much fangirling conversations when we meet up! :)) ahah. (eunice and munirah, beware. :p)

Friday night, we had dinner at Hanis@Eastpoint with Cik Dah and company. And when we were chatting away at dessert at Starbucks, I felt very happy. I mean, I suppose I've enjoyed many dinners before. But that night, I just took a step back from myself and realised that I was happy with life. It could be better, but it could be a whole lot worse. So, sipping on hot caramel macchiato, and listening to everyone telling each other jokes, gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. okay, sappy quota fulfilled for today? yes, I think so.

okay, a kurosagi fanvid, because I so want a second season! pleasepleaseplease. >.< and this is my OTP right now.

No comments: