Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I finished watching 1 Litre of Tears. And my goodness, the drama keeps to its title. I cried so much, it's nuts. It's at the level of Tuesdays with Morrie and Prozac Nation and Pawn in Frankincense; where it ain't just, "Ohmygod, that's sad!" and you shed a couple of tears. It's like serious outpourings, non-stop waterworks, almost sobbing out loud kind of sad. If you're in the mood for a tearjerker, this is definitely one. Guaranteed tears. If not, you're inhuman, I think. Haha.

It's funny how, when I have to wake up early to study, I don't. But now when I have nothing to study, I don't go back to sleep after subuh despite sleeping at 3 in the morning, and I do dumb stuff like writing and blogging and reading and watching sappy stuff. My my. If we could only control where our passions lie. I so would.

No comments: