Tuesday, May 06, 2008

FINALLY. IT IS DONE!!! DONE WITH PAPERS!!! :)))))

Bio was not great, but it wasn't bad either. But programming was expectedly nightmarish. I was so angry with myself. I couldn't even recall properly the properties of an AVL tree. I was like... eeeeh. I kept confusing Heap and Balanced Tree and AVL Tree. :( Feel horrid about it. I have no one to blame but me. Annoying I am! I really want a B for once in programming. NO more Cs please! And there was this horrid question at the end where they ask to write a recursive function for Bubble Sort, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what the freaking question wanted! Was ultra ultra pissed. I swear, if people were allowed to make noise in exam halls, I would so be making scary and whiny noises half the time. argh.

But all that done with, I am free. Pheeeeeeeew.

I am looking forward to tomorrow! Meeting up with Eunice. Maybe we can start discussing our LYMOND PROJECT. Wahaha. And plan for the rest of summer. And I also have to start on the Morocco video; once Aisyah returns me my firewire. And maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get a job. And I can return to Arabic. Wheee. Good times. I think I really want some waffle icecream tomorrow.

I am happy, because THIS IS THE SUMMER TIME. >.<

No comments: