Friday, February 22, 2008

My laptop is sick. :( I think it got overheated, and then the hard disk could no longer be accessed. So I took it to Challenger this morning. I am majorly DEPRESSED. Nothing takes away joy like ripping my beloved laptop from me. I sleep with my laptop, wake up with my laptop. Now dearest compaq is absent, and there's a hole in my heart. How do I live!

More realistically, missing laptop spells disaster - how am I going to catch up with my lectures now? (Thank god at least that the coming week is recess week.) And how am I going to complete my programming lab? (Just thinking of C++ gives me shivers, I tell you.)

And mumu must be annoyed by now, cause I still haven't put up her birthday outing photos. And now it's gonna be even more delayed! :( My dear laptop, get well soon.

Aside from laptop fiasco, I have to report a strange change in me - I've become scarily more rebellious. Not the superficial scream-at-your-parents kind. It's more the so-what-if-I-don't-live-the-way-I'm-supposed-to kind. I want to rebel against the me I've been all my life. To look out the window, and just take off. I'm there at the window now and I just want to go so bad.

No comments: