Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been wanting to to put up my CNY family picnic photos! BUT NO TIME. I can cry. Programming is killing me. NO joke man. I have been brought to tears. Nothing is worse than this. Chemistry almost seems like heaven to this. Goodness. I should have done pharmacy with Eunice, I think.

And tomorrow, we have a sit-in lab = code and submit within 2 hours.

And someone posted something real funny but very true in the forums.

How a sit-in lab will probably turn out for me:

Log on/open browser etc 1 min

Reading the question 1 min

Understanding the question 10 min

Figuring out an algorithm 20 min

Typing it out into Sunfire 10 min

Debugging code 20 min

Realising I misinterpreted question 1 min

Smacking my forehead 1 min

Cursing and Swearing 1 min

Frantically Trying to figure out another algo 30 min

Finding out it's too late, stares into my impending doom 15 min


HAHA. But man. People who have not given this a go just have no idea of the absolute hear-tearing frustration of programming. You should look at my bedroom floor after a night of, literally, hair-tearing and sleepless frenzy over Lab 2 the entire night and early morning; but sadly, I couldn't work that either.

Am walking a path of doom here!

Ugh. The next time I post better not be about programming.

No comments: