Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Laptop still not back. -________-

I've been thinking: the best things always come unprecedented. (I'm not talking about my sick laptop now. And there were omens of the crash.) But really. That's why people always say love begins with a show of hate, eh? It then catches you unaware, and all for the better. (Think Elizabeth and Mr Darcy.) Part of the beauty is in you having missed it in the first place, and you think, "How could I?".

Also, with regards to celebrities: There comes a point when you start to pity them. Fame really is a double-edged sword. When you can't walk the streets to get a can of coke you're missing out on the most basic freedom, I say. I love some celebrities, and when their discomfort becomes obvious as the cameras are flashing and the girls are screaming, I just start feeling extremely sorry for them, and pray they are able to find peace someplace. How horrible it must be. And I just wish fangirls would stop screaming sometimes. Can't you be silent and appreciative fans from a distance?

If ever I were to bump into a celebrity I love, I'd properly freeze like an ice block or at least feign indifference. Like Kak Naz, who worked in a 7-11 once, and Sheila Majid walked in with her dad to buy stuff, and Kak Naz pretended she didn't know them. And only started screaming when they left. HAHA. That's what I'd probably do. Which is dumb, because you could have gotten their autograph right.

I have work to do, which I can't make myself do. It's so utterly depressing. Everytime I think of programming, my blood turns cold, I swear.

No comments: