Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It is 1.45 am and I am so incredibly happy, I want to dance! :D I managed to successfully compile my first ever complex computer program and I can almost cry for joy. I am a nerd, I know.

yayyayayayay! I am not hopeless at programming after all. There is hope yet for me. :)

When I saw the "Awesomely Excellent" results, I wanted to collapse in happiness and relief. Thank you, thank you, thank you God. And I am so proud that I didn't take the entire night debugging! It is not even 2 am. I think I'm finally getting the gist of the approach to programming.

ohmygosh. I should celebrate with a long bout of tv tomorrow morning, and some nice eclairs from delifrance. Or stg. Haha.

I'm sorry to bore you with my nerdiness, but I am too happy. And I still feel like dancing. :p When I get back my laptop (hopefully, by tomorrow. don't good things come in pairs?), I shall post those photos that have been long-due and this place shall have less programming-related stuff.

G'night!

No comments: