Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Finally, I've decided to add an entry after a drought of blogging. Before I jump in with the Morocco photos, can I just say first that I am slowly going nuts with planning my independent study modules. I feel like I'm swimming in a big pile of confusing rubbish, trying to figure out what to do. ah sigh - life takes courage, it does. Meeting a professor tomorrow to discuss; please don't let him think I'm a hopeless blurblob.

anyway. photos!

The family sending us all off at the airport. Also bumped into Kak naz, who was on the way to India!


In Hassan II Mosque, the 3rd largest in the world. Extremely pretty.


Exterior of Hassan II.


Hassan II from afar. And Ahmad making a fuss.


El fresco seafood lunch


The guard at the royal mausoleum


Terrace photo at Helnan Chellah Hotel in Rabat




Our first Moroccan tajine dish: with lots of potato and mutton.


Mint Tea, poured by Eddie Murphy lookalike.


I love this photo! Spot the doggie.


Volubilis, ancient roman city.




Scenic stopover


We stopped to pet the camels! But yes, we were still freaked a little by them.


THe famous Jamaa El-Fna in Marrakesh. The place is all hustle and bustle.


Desert scenery.


That's all I have patience for, I'm sorry. Haha. I still have the video to work on, and my gosh - just thinking about it makes me tired. Why do I have to be so goddamn ambitious all the time when I know all along I'm part-sloth? I keep thinking things, but not doing them.

But nevermind: positive thinking yields positive results!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.