Monday, December 17, 2007

OHMYGOSH! I am soooo proud of Hady!!! The screaming in my house rivaled the time Taufik won idol. I screamed like crazy! I mean, it was totally unexpected, totally unbelievable. You have the Indian Idol there, with about a billion supporters, and the Indonesian Idol, who was on his own turf. Not to mention the judges constantly trumping how EEEEVeryone else had fantastic voices, lightly dismissing hady and phuong vy (who is so superbly pretty, I think). Then Hady won! Like ohmygoodness. I think it was the shock of the year for Singapore. We were actually cheering for Abhijeet, cause we felt Hady had no chance, and we just didn't want Mike to win, cause it was irritating the way the Indonesian channel was so blatantly favouring him. But when Hady won: EUPHORIA yar! >.<

I want to be at the airport when he comes back to Singapore! When is he coming back!!!

No comments: